The term ‘Good Food Distributors’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to all persons using https://goodfooddistributors.com.au.
The terms and conditions of use are:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we (or any third parties) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders and fully refund you, the customer, at our discretion and without incurring additional liabilities.
- Any promotional offers including discount codes and weekly special are only valid for the use towards online orders containing acceptable retail quantities and are not valid for wholesale quantities and/or those for business purposes.
- You acknowledge that using any information or materials from this website is at your own risk and that we shall not be liable for that use. It remains your responsibility to ensure that all products, services and information used by you meet your specific requirements.
- Reproductions of any content, design, layout, look, appearance or graphics contained in this website is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Referral discounts will not be valid if the referral address is the same as that of the referrer.
- Quality issues with perishables resulting to refund needs to be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- Good Food Distributors Online reserve the right to cancel orders found to be fraudulent. Customer must only create and maintain one account per household. Promotional offers are limited for use according to its terms and conditions and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Good Food Distributors Online reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason. Good Food Distributors Online will notify you of any error in pricing and you may elect to not purchase and Good/s where the price has been corrected.
- Good Food Distributors Online requires upfront payment for orders to be delivered. This includes items added to an order already been placed. In the instance of non-payment, Good Food Distributors reserves the right to refuse delivery of goods.
Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is governed under laws of the governments of New South Wales and Australia.
This ‘Terms and Conditions’ page for goodfooddistributos.com.au was last updated on 08/04/2020.